Monday, April 5, 2010

What does Mike read?

Due to the wild acclaim of my previous post listing various things found on the interwebs I thought I'd have another go at it. This week I found:

  • How to Feed the World. A bit simplistic, but it makes you think about why people go hungry.

How to feed the world ? from Denis van Waerebeke on Vimeo.

  • Linus Torvalds (of Linux fame) disappoints by ridiculing people who believe in demons. What does he know about the subject? There's a long blog post in there, but I don't have the time to write it now.
  • I found a good site for movie reviews. By "good" I mean that I generally agree with the reviews I read of movies I have watched, and find the reviewers to be well informed and knowledgeable about the movies they are reviewing.
  • ...and last but not least, a grandmother in the UK who owns a pet shop was fined 1000 pounds and forced to wear an electronic tag for selling a goldfish to a fourteen year old boy.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment