Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Catholic Laboratory

The other day I was listening to the SaintCast and caught a blurb about the Catholic Laboratory. This is a web site for a podcast about Catholics and science, and science and Catholics. If you recall, my primary reason for starting this blog was my outrage over Stephen Hawking's false and irrational bashing of the Catholic church. So it was with great interest that I listened to the podcast.

As of now I have listened to the first two episodes and I love it! The podcaster, Ian Maxfield, is intelligent, well spoken and has clearly done his research. I encourage all you readers (yes, both of you) to try it out.

2 comments:

Update. I have now listened to all the episodes Ian has produced so far, and I love this podcast! If you start listening you will even potentially hear some (bad) jokes I have contributed.

Post a Comment