Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I've Been tagged

I’ve been tagged with a Lenten meme by Jeff Young at Catholic Foodie and Lisa at Franciscan Focus. I wonder if I need to tag 10 people, then?

The rules:
Those tagged will share 5 things they “love” about Jesus / Or why they love Jesus. Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers. Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here with their name so that others can read them.

  1. He is my perfect role model, and my hero.
  2. No matter what trails or tests I have, I know He has been there, and understands me perfectly.
  3. He is the alpha and the omega.
  4. He always forgives me, whether I deserve it or not.
  5. He taught me to pray.

I tag
Christie at Garden of Holiness
Paul Sofranko at Catholic Preachy
Adoro Te Devote
Owen of Drawn to Catholicism
Nod of Wynken, Blynken and Nod

1 comments:

Post a Comment