Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Things of Interest

My life's busy-ness continues unabated. Going on my third scout camp out in five weeks! So, still no time to write, but I do want to blog. So I'm going to be lame and just direct you to some stories I found interesting:

From the wonderful Mary Meets Dolly blog, comes "Is the United States backward in its embryo research policies? Yes! But not why you think!". Kind of scary.

Another great post over there is "How abortion magnifies our prejudices". An interesting take on prejudice.

And you've probably already sen the poll where "Americans Believe There Are More Homosexuals in the U.S. Than There Are Catholics". I guess if you watch TV, every show has at least one gay character - how many Catholics do you see (aside from "Blue Bloods")?

0 comments:

Post a Comment