Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Joke

An elderly couple was sitting watching TV. The woman got up and said to her husband "I'm getting some ice cream, do you want some?"

"No!" came the reply. "You always get mixed up and bring me the wrong thing."

"That's not true. Why don't you let me try?"

"No, it's no use. You never bring the right thing. Last week I asked for chocolate and you brought me vanilla."

"Well I won't make that mistake again."

"Well, OK, then bring me chocolate. Remember, chocolate not vanilla. Chocolate. Two scoops."

"Got it. Chocolate, two scoops!" she said and disappeared into the kitchen.

Five minutes later she comes back and hands him a plate of scrambled eggs. "You see? You got it wrong again. You always get me the wrong thing. Where's my toast?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment