Thursday, March 14, 2013

Is the Pope Catholic?

To all the main stream media folks who are either shocked or amazed that the Pope is not going to change Catholic teaching, I offer the title of this blog post. To my Catholic friends who are worried that Pope Francis will not support the traditional Latin mass, I offer the title of this blog post. To my Catholic friends who are relieved that Pope Francis will not be concerned with the trappings of office "like the last one", I offer the title of this blog post.

And like many of you I am looking forward to Joe Biden's meeting with the Pope. I hope it will be a good experience for Mr. Biden. And if you don't know what I mean by that, I offer you the title of this blog post, or you can start reading Catholic reporting instead of the main stream media misinformation.

And by the way, the Pope is Catholic, but...

1 comments:

Hi Mike!
Your blog has been nominated for a Liebster award by Mike Shaw at http://mikeshaw65.blogspot.com (Seriously, this is not a scam/spam comment, we promise). See the details here:
http://mikeshaw65.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-liebster-award-helping-blog.html

Post a Comment