Monday, April 6, 2015

Monday Joke

On Easter morning, little Thelma opens her Easter basket, and asks, "Daddy, will you and mommy get mad at me for giving someone else my chocolate bunny? I don't want you to think I'm not grateful to get it."

Thelma's father thinks a bit then says "No, I won't get mad. Who do you want to give a your bunny to?"

"The Isis group," she says.

"Why them," her father asks in shock?

"Well," she says, "I thought that if a little American girl could have enough love to give them a chocolate bunny for Easter, they might start to think that maybe we're not all bad, and maybe start loving people a little bit. And if other kids saw what I did and then they sent candy and presents to them, they'd love everyone a lot.

"And then they'd start going all over the place telling everyone how much they loved them and how they didn't hate anyone anymore."

Her father's heart swells and he looks at his daughter with new found pride.


"Thelma, that's the most wonderful thing I've ever heard."

"I know," Thelma says, "and once that gets them out in the open, the Marines could blow the crap out of them."

0 comments:

Post a Comment