Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Apologetics 101

I'm sure you heard the McChrystal brew-ha-ha by now. I read the article in Rolling Stones and I have to say I don't get it. I can't believe Obama would be offended by McChrystal saying he "thought Obama looked 'uncomfortable and intimidated'" and that he "he didn't seem very engaged", to the point of saying "all options are on the table" despite McChrystal's apology; and yet instantly and offhandedly accept Harry Reid's apology for his comments about Obama being "light skinned" and "with no Negro dialect".

It seems the news is full of apologies involving Obama and his administration. So I did some googling and came up with a short list:



I'm sure there are more apologies out there - I only googled the ones I could remember. This might just be the sorriest administration in American history. I know I'm sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment