they cling to guns and religion". If you follow such things, various people have noticed that Obama and Pelosi have changed the language of the land - "freedom of religion" has become "freedom to worship". A friend tells me "it doesn't matter, it means the same thing". In light of this I thought I would enumerate the freedoms outlined in the Bill of Rights, as apparently put forth by the current administration. Remember, it means the same thing.
- The freedom to worship (or not)
- The freedom to speak
- The freedom to print
- The freedom to meet people
- The freedom to sign petitions
- The freedom to hold a gun
- You don't need to know the rest
- The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution will be granted to czars or the courts.