Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday Joke

With midterms coming up I offer this joke:

Little Johnny's teacher was quizzing the students in math.

Teacher: If I give you two rabbits and then I give you another two rabbits, how many rabbits do you have?

Johny: Five.

Teacher: No, listen carefully again. If I give you two rabbits, and then I give you another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got?

Johny: Five.

Teacher: Let's try this another way. If I give you two apples and then I give you another two apples, how many apples have you got?

Johny: Four.

Teacher: Good! Now, if I give you two rabbits and then I give you another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got?

Johny: Five.

Teacher: How on earth do you work out that two rabbits plus two rabbits is five?

Johny: I've already got one rabbit at home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment