Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday Joke

An eye doctor, a heart surgeon and an Obamacare customer service representative die and are in heaven. God asks the eye doctor why he should be let into heaven.



The eye doctor says to God that "I helped people save or regain their eyesight."

God says, "Good job! Welcome to heaven, my son."

God then asks the heart surgeon what he had done in life that should allow him into heaven. "I saved people from death from heart attacks and heart disease," the doctor replies.

"Welcome to heaven, my son," God says.

God then turns to the Obamacare customer service representative. God asked him why he should be let into heaven.


The man replies "I helped people sign up for Obamacare, the patient protection and affordable care act."

"Welcome to heaven, my son," God says, "but we can only afford to keep you here 29 hours each week."



0 comments:

Post a Comment