Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday Joke

A scruffy looking man walks into a classy restaurant and orders a steak. The waitress says: "I'm sorry, but you don't look like you can pay for your meal."

The man admits, "I don't have any money, but if I show you something you haven't seen before, will you give me my supper?" 

The waitress, replies, "Only if what you show me isn't obscene."


The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out a hamster. He puts the hamster on the ground and it runs across the room, to a piano. The hamster proceeds to climb up the piano, and starts playing Gershwin songs.

The waitress says, "You're right. I've never seen anything like that before." She brings him a steak dinner.

After dinner, he asks, "Can I have a piece apple pie?"


"Only if you can show me something else", says the waitress.

The man reaches into his other pocket and pulls out a frog. He puts the frog on the table, and the frog starts to sing beautifully!

At this point, a stranger from a nearby table offers the man five hundred dollars for the frog. The man says "It's a deal," takes the five hundred and gives the stranger the frog. The stranger runs out of the restaurant with the frog.

The waitress says "Are you crazy? You sold a singing frog for $500? It must have been worth millions!"

"No", says the man, "The hamster is a ventriloquist."

0 comments:

Post a Comment