Monday, February 16, 2015

Monday Joke

A young man named Chuck bought a horse from a farmer for $250.00. The farmer promised to deliver the horse the next day.

The farmer showed up early the next morning and told Chuck "I have some bad news, the horse died."

Chuck said "Well then, just give me my money back."

"I can't do that," the farmer replied. "I already spent the money."

"Then bring me the dead horse," said Chuck.

"What are you gonna do with a dead horse?" asked the farmer.

"I am gonna auction him off" said Chuck.

"You can't auction off a dead horse!"

"Watch me."

A few weeks later, the farmer ran into Chuck and inquired about the dead horse auction.

Chuck said "It worked out great! I sold five hundred tickets for five dollars each, and I made $2245 in profit."

"Didn't the people complain?"


"Only the the guy who won. I gave him his money back."

0 comments:

Post a Comment