Monday, September 1, 2014

Monday Joke

Little Johnny is afraid of the dark.

His mother wanted to help him get over it, so she came up with an idea to reward him for facing his fears. "Johnny," she called "If you go down in the basement and get my big mixing bowl I'll make you a big batch of chocolate chip cookies."

Johnny replied "But mom, it's dark down there and I'm afraid."

"You don't need to be afraid Johnny, Jesus will take care of you."

"Is Jesus going to be with me when I go downstairs?"

"Yes, Jesus is everywhere. Up here, in the basement, all over."

Johnny hesitantly walked over to the basement door, opened it, and peered into the darkness. He called out cautiously "Jesus, if you're down there, could you please hand me the big mixing bowl?"

1 comments:

I loved this joke Mike, thanks for sharing...... and keep up the good work !

Post a Comment