Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday Joke

An engineer was crossing a road one day, when a small frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess." He bent over, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket.

The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll go on a date with you for a reward."

Again, the engineer took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.

The frog then said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll be your girlfriend for the rest of the year."

Nothing.

Finally, the frog asked, "What is the matter? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess and that I'll stay with you and be your girlfriend. Why won't you kiss me?"


The engineer said, "Look, I'm an engineer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog, now that's cool."

0 comments:

Post a Comment