- The deity never appears in person to an credible person of group of people, and his very existence is unverifiable.
- No miracles or supernatural events are ever documented by any credible source.
- Praying to the deity has no measurable real-world effect.
- Belief promises a reward and non-belief promises a penalty but these consequences are unverifiable.
- Holy text makes unsubstantiated claims and describes events of questionable historicity. There is no clear evidence that the text has divine origins.
- Regular groupthink meetings are held to reinforce belief. A person of authority is present to interpret the holy text, and money is collected.
- Followers have justifications for all these failings, and believe wholeheartedly.
Conclusion? What can we say about the truth of Catholicism?