Friday, March 11, 2011

Where to give help

I'm sure you have heard of the earthquake near Japan. The Catholic News Service has posted a page on their blog listing where you can donate to help those affected by it. They are Catholic Relief Services, Caritas, and for those in the UK, CAFOD. I don't list these organization merely because they are Catholic. They are already "on the ground" and are helping. In addition, they have some of the best track records in getting the help to the people who need it, rather than funneling funds off to other purposes, diluting them, or delaying the use of funds they receive.


Post a Comment